Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stories From The Beach (Part II)...

Westport, WA U.S.A./Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam

July 3, 2007
Phu Quoc:
N 10°11.124
E 103°57.963

Westport:
N 46°53.270
W 124°06.360

As Marc sits on the beach on a remote island in Vietnam, I am visiting my Mom in Westport, WA as she prepares for the town's 4th of July celebration. The time in the United States definitely broke up the 24x7x365, but I will be back in Saigon in two days to start it all over again!

Here is another one of Marc's stories from the beach:

Behind the gray sky the sun sets.

Waves continue to batter the shore.
Messengers of the next storm.

Twinkle of fishing boats creep across the horizon.
Their day begins.

Wet sand sticks to my feet, another cool beer please, gentle breeze.
My day comes to an end.

No comments: